Scholarship and Financial Assistance
The Office of Student Support Services (OSSS) takes charge on disseminating information, processing of requirements, and monitoring of all scholarships and other financial assistance to students, which are classified as:
Institutionally Funded Scholarships/Financial Assistance
e.g. Student Assistants Program may be availed by the following students:
- carries a load of at least 9 units
- at least 2nd year student
- 1st year College of Agriculture and Fisheries student who may be hired for agricultural projects
- Government Funded Scholarships/Financial Assistance
- Non-government Funded Scholarships/Financial Assistance
Selection of beneficiaries is in accordance with the policies and guidelines set by the University and the benefactors.
All scholarship/financial assistance program must adhere to the policy set by the University.