Must satisfy all prescribed admission requirements set by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and the Bureau of Immigration (BI), such as the issuance of Student Visa or Special Study Permit prior to enrollment.
Must apply not later than 6 months before the start of the academic term.
Must have taken the Catanduanes State University College Entrance Examination (CSU-CEE) and passed the qualifying assessment of the specific program of the College.
Must submit the following requirements:
- Certificate of Completion of a Secondary Curriculum
- Six copies of student’s Personal History Statement (PHS) signed by the applicant
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Two copies of 2x2 latest photo in plain white background.
- Notarized Affidavit of Support
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Result of TOEFL
- Photocopy of the authenticated student’s passport
- Authenticated Police Clearance from the country of origin.
- Medical Health Certificate issued by an authorized physician including standardized chest x-ray.
The same admission standards for the local students shall apply to foreign students seeking admission in the University.