Registration for Incoming First Year Students will commence on April 12, 2021 until May 25, 2021.

Who are qualified to register?

Graduates of Senior High School, Old Curriculum, or Alternative Learning System.

Is there a College Entrance Examination?

There shall be NO College Entrance Examination for the School Year 2021-2022 due to Covid-19 Pandemic. However, applicants will be assessed based on their General Weighted Average (GWA) earned during their Grades 10 and 11’s rating.

Since there is no College Entrance Examination, does it mean I am already qualified for admission?

No. Successful Admission rests upon the qualification of the applicants under the specific requirements set by the different Colleges, in compliance to the College Admission and Retention Policy. Applicants must satisfy all the requirements first to be admitted. For more information on the Admission and Retention Policy specific to each College, kindly visit this link

Release of Results

To be announced.

What are the Admission Procedures?

  • 1st Step: Secure Admission requirements (see next question for documentary requirements)
  • 2nd Step: Submit documents in the designated DROP BOXES
  • 3rd Step: Wait for further instruction from the receiving staff
  • Done!

What are the documentary requirements for the Registration/Admission?

Applicants are required to prepare 2 long-brown envelopes.

  • 1st Envelope (Office of Admission and Registration Services)
  • 1. Admission Form (Download Here!)
  • 2. PSA Birth Certificate

2nd Envelope (Guidance, Counseling and Testing Office)

  • 1. Individual Student Profile (Download Here!)
  • 2. Student Record Form

I do not have an Internet Access or personal printer, where can I download/get the Admission Form and Individual Student Profile?

For those who cannot download the forms due to connectivity issues, Admission Form and Individual Student Profile will be available in the identified schools listed here.

Where can I get PSA Birth Certificate and Student Record Form?

You may request for a copy of your PSA Birth Certificate at the Local PSA Office or Online Services like PSA Serbilis ( or PSA Helpline ( Please note that requesting such document may require at least a week or two before receipt, we advise applicants to request as soon as possible. Kindly secure your Student Record Form from your respective School duly signed by an authorized official.

I am an applicant, can I submit my documents in the University?

Applicants ARE NOT ALLOWED to submit their documents in the University’s Guidance, Counseling and Testing Services Office. Submission of documents can only be done thru DROP BOXES that will

available in the identified Schools starting April 12, 2021 until May 25, 2021.

When and Where is the Enrolment for SY 2021-2022?

Enrolment will start on the last week of June (subject to change). Enrolment activity will be done in the designated schools. There will be no enrolment activity in the University Campus, unless announced otherwise.

Back to Top