Back to Top
- The total number of units for which a student may register shall be in accordance with the curricular program the student is enrolled in.
- During summer term, irregular students shall register only in nine units, except for graduating students who shall be allowed a higher load not exceeding 12 units.
- A senior student shall be allowed to carry six units more than the regular load inclusive of cross-enrolled courses, subject to approval of the Dean and the Registrar.
- Load of transfer students shall be limited only to those courses without pre-requisite, until such time this course had already been validated/accredited.
- The maximum study load of students in the Masters degree and Doctoral degree programs shall be 12 academic units per semester and six academic units per summer term.
Administration and Offices
News and Events